Thursday, April 12, 2012

Birthday Bad: Table Linens from Serena & Lily

a table set for daydreams
We agree that Serena & Lily catalogs can be somewhat intoxicating, right? This photo makes you long for the full blast of summer now just so you can get to those sultry late summer evenings. I mean this is some amazingly subtle - yet - sophisticated product. How did I not notice it sooner? Probably overwhelmed by that fantastic styling above. But the Mombasa table linens won me over and I took the plunge. 

Surely, this is forgivable. I only ordered napkins and a tablecloth. And the tablecloth is for a background for a foamcore inspiration board. The color is close to my walls, light enough not to absorb all the light in the hallway, and the nutmeg dots + berry stitching ties in with the rest of my apartment. 

Just look at the detailing:

this is gonna look so good on my wall
this summer, i will eat chic

Not forgiveable? Fine. Next week is my birthday and I'll buy if I want to. 

No comments: