Sunday, December 29, 2013

State of the Blog

lotus & fig: the scarf. my new calvin klein score from marshall's
During the holiday break I'm taking some time to do a bunch of posts that have been on my mind for quite some time. So there will be a slew of new posts that feature film and tv screencaps, though the topics will be slightly different.

At this point, it looks like my interests are pretty well pinpointed so it should come as no surprise that images tend toward feminine decor and bedrooms. Although, that certainly isn't ALL there is to look at. 

pictures are too yellow or too pink: it's actually a rich orange-red-tan with a splash of fuschia and eggplant
my whole blog theme in one little accessory

So bear with me as I roll out some posts while fighting off the last of the flu. 

Happy Holidays!

No comments: